View your acquisition and movement files online
Emerald’s grain system provides interface files for all acquisitions and movements transactions to allow clients to integrate these with their own stock / trading systems.
View Acquisition and Movement Files (use the function – Owner Documents)
Use the search function to find a selection of acquisitions and movement files. The file types are dependent upon your client configurations (see below). Files can then be opened and / or saved.
In the service centre administration function clients can nominate:
The delivery method of the files:
- Emailed to a designated email address (coming soon)
- Self-serve via the service centre
The format of the files:
- Emerald Grain standard file formats
- Agreed variations
Emerald Grain’s standard acquisition and movement file format is consistent with previous years:
- View the file format specification (including validations) – Client Information Exchange File Format Specifications
Emerald Grain’s standard acquisition file can also be configured to include the following types of transactions:
- Line type ACQ includes grower receivals and grower to client title transfers. This format is consistent with previous years.
- Line type CLR includes client receivals. This is a new function.
- Line type CTI & CTO includes client to client title transfers in and out. This is a new function.