Registration for Clients
Clients must have both a client account created as part of the establishment of an Emerald Access Agreement and named user accounts for client staff members.
Existing clients can add/change/remove their staff members via the following form Emerald Service Centre User Update Form
New clients can advise their staff member’s details via the Emerald Service Centre Registration Form once their Emerald Access Agreement is completed. To use the service centre clients will need to know their user name. This will be emailed to you.
How do I log in for the first time?
1. On the service centre page take the link, Forgot Password ?
2. Enter your user name and your email address as advised in the service centre registration process. Press Enter.
3. If the details are correct and match, an email will be automatically sent with a temporary password.
4. Return to the service centre page and re-enter your user name and the temporary password that was emailed to you. A tip is to copy and paste the temporary password from the email to this page to avoid errors.
5. If the details are correct then the password change page will be displayed.
6. Enter a new password that MUST be at least 10 digits long, include at least one CAPITAL letter, at least one number and at least one special character, such as $, # @. As you enter these characters the words weak, medium, strong will appear. Only a strong password will be accepted. For example Grain#Emerald2011 would be a strong password.
7. Once entered you need to re-enter that same password and press submit. If they match, your password will be changed. Record you password for future use. If you forget it, repeat the above process.
8. To obtain the service centre menu and commence usage select the ‘here’ link or the service centre tab.