Emerald will process your deliveries as quickly as possible.
We will accurately sample and classify your grain, facilitate the sale to marketers or safely store your grain for later sale or redemption.
When you deliver you can choose to:
- Sell upon delivery, or
Emerald also offers a post-harvest delivery option. This service enables you to continue to deliver after harvest has finished. Contact your local site manager to make arrangements.
Emerald provides a number of information resources and services to assist growers in preparation and during harvest; these are explained in the how to section below.
Service charges apply when harvest receivals are sold upon initial delivery as below:
- Grower Receivals (Receival charges to the client)
For more details on service charges see Emerald Warehousing Terms & Conditions [a download on the Grower page]
Prepare yourself before harvest begins
- Ensure you are registered with NGR – National Grower Register and check your details are correct
- Review our site segregation plan
- Review our classification standards in the commodity information section
- Attend one of our harvest grower meetings
Keep yourself informed during harvest
- View our opening hours
- Contact your local site manger to arrange or confirm additional opening hours
During harvest our customer service team can be contacted on our grower service line on 1800 255 426