Emerald Grain Melbourne Port Terminal is a high throughput bulk grain terminal located in the Port of Melbourne capable of loading vessels at up to 20,000 mt per day.
Site Manager: Will Goulding
Mobile: +61 401 141 076
Phone: +61 3 9680 6225
Address: 18 – 20 Enterprize Road West Melbourne VIC 3003
Postal Address: PO Box 498, North Melbourne VIC 3051
Facilities: The site offers:
- Multiple gas tight, steel bins with 48,000 tonne capacity
- Full fumigation and aeration facilities
- 24 hour x 7 days a week operation
- Multiple grain segregations
- Dual gauge rail access with high speed discharge facilities
- High speed road receivals
- Rapid bulk ship loading
- Container packing facilities
Road access: All road receivals and outturns must be pre-booked.
Trucks waiting to access the terminal can park in designated areas of the port precinct.
From the CityLink Tollway (route 43) head west along Footscray Road (Docklands Hwy) (route 34) and turn left into Appleton Dock road, then turn left again into Enterprize Road. Emerald Grain is located at the end of the overpass section on the right hand side. Traffic flow around the site is one way.
Google Map: Lat: -37.8127, Long: 144.9303